On this page, you can download the official TWRP recovery for LG K10 (2018). By installing the TWRP recovery on your device, you can do many amazing things. Just like, you can root your device, install custom ROMs and many more.
At first, you must flash the TWRP Recovery on your device. By flashing TWRP, you won’t lose any of your personal data. Everything will be safe if you follow our guideline properly. But, at first, you have to download the TWRP file.
Download TWRP recovery for LG K10 (2018)
Filename: TWRP_for_LG K10 (2018).zip
File size: 7.10 MB
File type: compressed(zip)
Scan by VirusTotal: Clean
How to Flash TWRP recovery on LG K10 (2018)
Before starting, make sure that you have installed MTK USB drivers on your computer device. Charge your device around 30% and more.
Step 1: At first, download the TWRP zip file.
Step 2: Then unzip it on your computer. Now you will get all important files and image(TWRP) file.
Step 3: Download and install the Minimal ADB & Fastboot tool on your computer.
Step 4: Now put the TWRP image file at C:\\Program Files(x86)\ Minimal ADB and Fastboot folder.
Step 5: At the address bar type cmd and press Enter. A command window will open.
Step 6: Execute this code ‘fastboot flash recovery twrp.img’.
Note: replace the twrp.img file with the image file.
Step 7: When the flashing is completed, reboot your device with this code ‘fastboot reboot’. Finally, you can disconnect and open your phone.
Readme before leave:
- Make sure, that your computer is installed with MTK USB drivers.
- You won’t lose you any personal data after flashing the TWRP file.
- After flashing, you can root your LG K10 (2018) by installing Magisk. See the instruction for more.
- Flashing the TWRP won’t void the warranty of your device.
- If your LG K10 (2018) get’s soft bricked, then you can flash official Stock ROM. It will repair your device quickly.