Motochopper is a free tool that helps you to root Android 2.3 to Android 4.2 devices. It’s one of the easiest rooting tools that can root your device in few seconds. Unlike other rooting tools, it doesn’t format your personal data. The Motochopper supports almost all Windows computers like Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10(both 32 & 64 bits).
How to use Motochopper Tool
Unlike MTK Droid tool, Motochopper doesn’t remove any data of your device during the rooting process. So, you don’t need any backup.
Step 1: Download the latest version of Motochopper tool.
Step 2: Right-click on the run.bat file and select ‘Run as administrator’.
Step 3: Now connect your Android device to the PC via USB cable.
Step 4: Press Enter to root your device.
Note: If you are on Mac, run this code, “cd desktop cd motochopper ./run.sh” on Motocopper.
That’s it. Now you can unplug your Device from PC. Check your device’s root status by Root Checker(Root Status) app.
Readme before leave:
- You must use the latest version of Motochopper to avoid any error.
- The Motochopper supports all Windows 32 & 64 bits computers (XP to 10).
- Motochopper only works for Android 2.3 to Android 4.2 device. Other versions won’t work on Motochopper.
- During rooting process, Motochopper doesn’t remove your personal data. So, you don’t need any backup.
- The Motochopper is created and distributed by Dan Rosenburg and xda developer