MTK Droid Tool is a free application that helps you to root, unlock, backup your Android system with few clicks. The MTK Droid Tool only works on MTK(MediaTek) chipset Android devices. It’s an easy to use application and supports all Windows computers. Here we will guide you one, how to use MTK Droid Tool.
How to Use MTK Droid Tool
Firstly, turn on the USB debugging in Developer mode on your phone. Your computer must have required MTK drivers installed to use this process.
Step 1: Download the Latest version of MTK Droid Tool.
Step 2: Run the ‘MTKdroidTools.exe’ as administrator, from the installation directory.
Step 3: Now connect your device to the computer via USB cable.
Step 4: You will see blue color at the button-left corner if your device is not rooted.
Step 5: Once you have connected your device to the computer successfully, click on ‘Root’ button to root your device. Wait until the process is finished.
Step 6: If you want to make backup or flash stock Rom for your device, then go to ‘root, backup, recovery’ tab. Then select Backup, prepare blocks for flash tool or others.
After you complete your operation, reboot your device. You will get yellow color at the left bottom corner if your device is rooted successfully. If you want to check if your device is rooted or not, you can also use Root Checker (Root Status) app.
- Its recommended using latest version of MTK Droid Tool. Because older version might have errors.
- Your computer should be included with required MTK Drivers for your device.
- You should turn on USB Debugging on Developer option before starting the process.
- If you can’t find the Developer option, go to About Phone. Then tap 7 times on Build Number.
- Keep a backup of your data before performing any operation on your device.
- Credit: The developer of MTK Droid Too is MediaTek Inc. Ltd.